|The second race in Toronto began with a standing start. |
Source: Getty Images
Each week, we'll take a look at our most popular articles and stories from around the web and put them into one post. Some of them will be data based and some will be just interesting or important news stories in the racing world. Welcome to the first installment of the Weekly Report:
Popular On Our Site
- Should Race 2 in Toronto Have Been Started Based on Road Course Points?
- Is Tony Kanaan Out of His Prime?
- Is Williams Finally Regaining Their Old Success?
- The Battle For the Formula 1 Driver's Championship
- How Hamilton Could Win 13 Races But Lose The Title - F1 Fanatic
- Post race Statistics of the 2014 German Grand Prix - F1 StatsBlog
- Bourdais, Conway Win Honda Indy Toronto Races - TSN
- Selected Team and Driver Quotes - F1
Note: If you have an article you think should make it into the Weekly Report next week, let us know by sending it in through the form on the contact page. We'll take a look at it and perhaps put it in next weeks edition!
IndyCar - Helio Castroneves - 533 points
Formula 1 - Nico Rosberg - 190 points
- Drew Bennison