Each week, we take a look at our most popular articles and stories from around the web and put them into one post. Some of them will be data based and some will be just interesting or important news stories in the racing world. This is the Weekly Report.
Popular On Our Site
- It's Will Power's Championship To Lose
- Grand Prix of Sonoma: Race Notes
- Belgian Grand Prix: Race Notes
- The Battle For The #1 Driver's Spot
- The Science of Predicting Weather For Race-Day
From Around The Web
- Houston Race in Doubt for 2015 Season - (Racer)
- Newgarden Signs Deal With Fisher for 2015 - (IndyStar)
- Vettel Drives F1's New Track in Sochi - (F1)
- Why Ricciardo Will Stay in F1 - (News)
- Chaves Wins Indy Lights Title on Tiebreaker - (NBC Sports)
Note: If you have an article you think should make it into the Weekly Report next week, let us know by sending it in through the form on the contact page.
We'll take a look at it and perhaps put it in next weeks edition!
IndyCar - Will Power - 626 Points
Formula 1 - Nico Rosberg - 220 Points
Also This Week
The IndyCar season finale is this Saturday in Fontana, California. The Fontana race notes will be up Saturday morning before qualifying.
Follow Single Seater on Twitter for as-they-run points updates throughout the race.
- Drew Bennison